Weighty Things, Books




If you're trying to get published and your book is polished and ready to go I highly recommend getting a couple of these. A very generous friend made them up for me. So, no, not published yet. :)

Picking the novel up and feeling the weight of it in my hands made it real. Made it actually seem possible. As an unpublished writer you struggle daily with 'it's never going to happen' anxiety. Now, even if it never gets off the ground I can hold these and say, I wrote this.

It's an accomplishment in itself and a very solid reminder of what I'm trying to achieve.

Comments

Chloe said…
Everyone who I have shown it to wants to take it and read it, but I don't want to part with mine yet. I'm still having too much fun just holding it and flicking the pages. :-)
Yeah??
Mine was snapped up straight away too!

Popular Posts