FREE COPY OF THE WOODLANDS



I'm offering my book for FREE for a short time. If you're interested 'LIKE' my FACEBOOK page and PM me your email address. I can send it in ibook, kindle or any ereader format. :)

https://www.facebook.com/TheWoodlandSeries
BLURB: 

Rosa never thought she’d make it to sixteen.

In the Woodlands where everyone must abide the law or is punished harshly, Rosa’s unruly behaviour brands her a leper. No one wants to know her except Joseph, the laid back, ever-grinning opposite.

A bitter race war has decimated most of the planet, leaving the Russian wilderness as the only scrap of land habitable. Two hundred years later, the Superiors who ruthlessly control the concrete compounds of the Woodlands are obsessed with creating a ‘raceless’ race, convinced this is the only way to avoid another war. Collecting troublemakers for use in their secret, high-tech breeding program, they should have lifted the claw when it passed over Rosa’s head.

Comments

Popular Posts