Tuesday, August 25, 2015
I love it but here are a few reasons why I shouldn't be an author:
1. I am extremely impatient. I find it hard to wait for anything. I want it now!
2. I can't sit still. So sitting in a chair for hours on end should drive me bonkers.
3. I'm shy.
4. I am not good with compliments.
5. I have three young children!
But then there are few reasons why it suits me well:
1. I work fast because I'm so impatient.
2. I have a bad back and forcing me to be still once in a while is good for me.
3. I'm shy. Writing brings me out of my shell (a little).
4. I expect criticism.
5. I have three young children, so working from home is perfect for me.