Top ten things you didn’t know about me:
1. I am part Chinese, Thai, Indonesian, French, Irish and Scottish.
2. I have been with my husband for 19 years.
3. I hate plums, even the word makes me squirm…ew…plums.
4. I had spinal surgery last year.
5. I sing, all the time.
6. I’d never written anything past a few pages before The Woodlands.
7. My dvd collection is mostly comic book movies and every season of Scrubs.
8. At home, I am outnumbered by redheads.
9. I don’t understand the point of decaffeinated drinks.
10. I am not scared of spiders or snakes which we have a lot of here but if you put a caterpillar anywhere near me I will lose my sh*t!